Tìm kiếm Blog này

Chủ Nhật, 16 tháng 3, 2014

you're great[ dedicated to my wife- 
many thanks to have you a half of my life!]
God determines- you're my fate
though you're brave..
with heart and soul
full of love you.... take'it into your hand
the band of our life lives with our breath
as long as it's warm and lively
we belong together forever
you'llnt desprite all bad thing  leave me allone in this world
in this we once swear, 

only the dead can divide our life into two half
Since the the ball is on my site 
how can i, how can i pay back
Gib me a chance
in this beautifulul life 
to gib you alittle back that i luckily recieve from you heart
all that i got in my life equal to your heart?
We all know there's nothing endless, love, life, passion, you and me
The unuversium is neither too!What' for a pity!!
Thre's no languague is so nice and beautiful enough to me 
to write down may thanks, my love i feel to you!
11/03/2014

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét