Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Bảy, 17 tháng 8, 2013

DEAR INTERNATIONAL READERS




DEAR INTERNATIONAL READERS,
I am very grateful that you come across my blog and like it.
Although I partly write  poems, short stories drillingual (German, English, Vietnamese),   but it's not always possible because of my incurable disease and paralysis on the left side
I hope your understanding and thank you!

You're welcome to contact me at anhtuan_le@t-online.de or leave a comment. I'll come back to you as soon as possible. 
As an author, I  sodemly swear that I would like to take full dedication for the art work and will use all my capabilities to protect the miserables and the suffering souls.

"Under one roof"(300 pages) is the  debut novel Le Anh Tuans , a  Vietnamese who lives in the State of Saxony (Germany), had been working as system expert(IT) for a leading electronics company in Dresden (Germany) for nearly two decades, in addition Le Anh Tuan was sworn in as certified translator for German-Vietnamese, Vietnamese-German State of Saxony in Germany.
Unfortunately he was disabled due to a serious illness, paralyzed on the left side (brain tumor GBM IV) since 11/2011
Le Anh Tuan writes poems, short stories in three languages (Vietnamese, German and English)
 
 © Lê Anh Tuấn 

Posts in English or German :
TO DUSTIN HOFMAN
YOU NEVER KNOW
NEW YEAR GREETING
NEUES JAHR
I DON'T CRY...
AM I A LIAR?
MAIK UND TUYET MAI
NO TITLE
I'DLIKE TO BRING YOU A ROSE
AN MEINE KOLLEGEN
ODE AN DIE KOLLEGEN
ICH WEINE NICHT...
NEW YEAR GREETING
MEIN LEBEN- NUR FÜR DICH!
UNBESIEGT 
MARATHON BERICHT 
 HALBMARATHON BERICHT 
TO SELL "POESIE TO GO"
LEBE DEIN LEBEN UND KÄMPFE DAFÜR 
POETRY PROMOTES PROSA  
NACKTER ALS NACKT  
DER HERBST
MEIN LEBEN- NUR FÜR DICH! 
MEINE ELBFLORENZ 
SIEG UND NIEDERLAGE 
ICH ERINNERE MICH 





 
Le Anh Tuan
17/08/2013

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét